ann1416 — Announcement
Hubblecast 80: The Riddle of the Missing Stars
Hubble observations add to the mystery of globular cluster formation
20 November 2014
New observations of four globular clusters in the Fornax dwarf galaxy have called into question one of the leading theories about how these clusters form.
In this episode we explain the mystery behind these objects and how it is deepened by these new findings.
- Directed by: Georgia Bladon
- Visual design and editing: Martin Kornmesser
- Written by: Georgia Bladon and Nicky Guttridge
- Narration: Sara Mendes da Costa
- Images: NASA, ESA/Hubble
- Videos: NASA, ESA/Hubble
- Animations: Martin Kornmesser, Luis Calcada, NASA, ESA/Hubble
- Music: Jennifer Athena Galatis
- Web and technical support: Mathias Andre and Raquel Yumi Shida
- Executive producer: Lars Lindberg Christensen
- Hubblecast 80 can be downloaded in a range of formats including HD here.
Hubble/ESA, Garching, Germany
Cell: +44 7816291261
About the Announcement